Wednesday, February 12, 2014

W.I.P. Wednesday

This is my main project for the Ravellenic Games.  It is also my first sweater.  I let Chickenbutt choose her own colours.  This was the only green in the yarn I wanted to try.  I tried and tried to get her to go for a cream colour but alas she choose red.  It will look quite Christmassy when finished. 

 
There will be 22 red inserts when I have completed the skirt portion.  The photo shows 10 but I am a little farther ahead now - I am at 14.  The pattern is the Eloise Girls Sweater by Moogly.  It is even free!
I should note that I also made myself the project bag.  I have so much pretty fabric but not much that coordinates with it.  I am going to cut out a few bags and take in the swatches to buy some matching linings.  I am hoping to stash bust my fabric this way!

No comments:

Post a Comment