Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Busy Busy



I am participating in the Freshstitches Mystery Crochet-a-long on Ravelry.  I really like the colour I chose and the wool is so soft.  I have to redo one of the pieces as it is way to tight but overall am not finding it too hard.

I have been ogling Stacy Trock's patterns for a while so I thought this was the way to go.   I also signed her book out from the library - I like to preview pattern books before I make a purchase.  Like a moron I showed the girls the book and told them to each pick out one thing they would like me to make.  Wren is all over me to finish "mine crab".  "Mine crab done yet?"  She picked the thing with the most pieces!  There are 8 tiny legs to make!  8! 

Seven little legs, two claws and most of the body. 
Two eye stalks and one little leg to go.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment